Just when I'm at my lowest point, about throw in the towel, you guys say something that keeps me moving. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
(Enough of the blither-blather, get on with the giveaway winners!) Okay, okay I'll get on with it.
The winner of the Critique is Angela V. Cook over at The Starving Novelist! (she's the only one who wanted it, hehe)
Using the true random number generator over at Random.org I determined the winner of the feature, and the prize goes too....
Wait for it....
V. At the half baked music snob!
Wahoo! If the winners could e-mail me at jenniefire [at] yahoo [dot] com then we can work out all the details.
Onto the blog hop!
Link up your best post!
<a href="http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com/"><img style="display: block; margin: 0px auto 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 125px; height: 125px;" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-i94cC5w0_mU/TdCMch0C57I/AAAAAAAAAIE/JFCJBF4yGJo/s320/Best.jpg" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5607135957817157554" border="0" /<>/a>>/div>
Here are the rules:
1. If you don't already, follow the host website (http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com)
2. Grab a button and put it on your site so others can find their way back & share in the fun. (put it somewhere I can see it)
3. Link up whatever post you think is best, from whenever you want.
4. Go to the other links, socialize and follow!
One last thing, I got another blog award!
The very lovely and kind Lyn Midnight over at The Burning of Innocence saw fit to bestow me this award. Thank you so much! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She is has an incredible story going on over there that you will defiantly want to read!
To keep it simple I'll tell you three things about me (I'm learning a lot about me right now.) and then I'll pass it on to two other bloggers. Here goes -
1. If it didn't seem so monotonous, every single one of these things would be about food. I love food. Which means I should probably be at the gym rather than sitting in a computer chair.
2. I stared dance when I was three. I quit when I was ten, but then I picked it back up in high school. Now, I just dance around the house like a crazy person. My kids love it! Seriously, they really do love it.
3. My first date with my husband was on Valentines day. He asked me out a month and a half earlier, but circumstance made me unable to go. And, it wasn't the right timing. I didn't like him like that at the time. Anyway, when we finally went out, our date was seven hours long. Best first date EVER!
Here are the two oh-so-sweet bloggers I am bestowing this delicious award on:
The blog of S.J. Wist - Good book reviews and beautiful artwork!
Joshua J Perkey's blog - great read for those of us who are aspiring authors!
So head on over and check them out. Happy Monday all!