Here are the rules:
1. If you don't already, follow the host website (http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com)
2. Grab a button and put it on your site so others can find their way back & share in the fun. (put it somewhere I can see it)
3. Link up whatever post you think is best, from whenever you want.
4. Go to the other links, socialize and follow!
In other news, I've gotten another award, wahoo! Wow, I can't tell you all how much each award means to me, it makes me feel like I'm actually cared about. you guys are the best!
The oh so lovely Mamma Geek, whom you can find right here, actually gave me two awards! Love! She is a mom that is also a super cool superhero, ridding the world of evil one day at a time. (don't all mom's feel that way?) So fly on over to her website and check her out! Since the first award is the versitle blogger award, and I've already gotten that one twice, I'll just pass on the other one.
It makes me feel incredibly sophisticated, and also makes me want afternoon tea. Because of this, you can pretend the rest of this post is in a British accent.
I'm sure you've all heard of "the rules" so I'll just lay out my random things here.
1. I have four brothers and one sister. My sister is eleven years younger than me, so I was severally out numbered as a child.
2. I make a killer homemade spaghetti sauce, it's my signature dish.
3. Everyone in my family can ride a unicycle except me. No joke.
4. I didn't like pancakes until I was about 20. But I've always love Belgian waffles.
5. I like to watch golf, not for extended periods, but I find it quite entertaining.
6. I have never been outside the continental Americas.
7. My two most favorite shows ever are Monk and Merlin.
Whew! There you have it. I can't believe I thought of seven more things. Okay, on to the dirty work. I am passing these awards to -
1. Tristi Pinkston
2. Brandi -awake and sing
3. Marlee - Budgeting during college
4. Jross - definitely me
5. Melanie - livin' the dream