I hope everyone had a fantastic mother's day weekend! I know I did, thanks to an incredibly awesome husband who cleaned the house and let me have a girls night out. (I know you're all jealous!)
To start off another fantastic Monday (I like Mondays, and yes I am aware that I am strange. I'm also a morning person.) I have gotten another award from a totally cool blogger who is probably way more deserving than me! Check out Cherie over at Ready.Write.Go this chicka is hilarious! If you need a pick-me-up I suggest heading on over there.
Now for the award:
Of course there are also some rules that go along with the honor. They are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
Now I have to think of 7 more random things about myself, so you better be prepared for the randomness.
1. My favorite cereal is Chocolate Marshmallow Maties (it's a guilty pleasure)
2. If I had time, I would probably play Zelda on a daily basis (go Ocarina of Time!)
3. I'm a closet Twilighter (Don't hate me! I simply appreciate how Stephenie Meyer can suck a reader in despite poor editing, and it's a good story)
4. I have two goldfish who have been alive for almost two years (I don't know why they continue to live, I don't even feed them half the time.)
5. My families yearly vacation is rafting the Green River (3 day stillwater float) no joke. I can tough it outdoors.
6. My favorite color is pink.
7. I have a terrible fear of heights.
So there you have it, me at my randomness. I'm giving away this awesome award to the five stylish people listed below.
1. Ashely - The bookish Brunette
2. L. Carrol - Lor Mandela
3. Amy - A Twisted Writers thoughts
4. Kathryn - Bumblebee
5. Mel - Writings, musings, and other such nonsense.
One last thing before I go. I just had to share this too cute pic of my little boy on mother's day. Love!