So... I was thinking, it's about time I started a blog roll. If you want your site to appear on my side bar, just leave a comment below and I will link you up!
In other news, I've gotten three - count 'em - three blog awards! *Does the Carlton dance*
Scott Niven has seen fit to bestow the irresistibly sweet and the stylish blogger award on me. Thank you! Bling and food, could a girl ask for more?
I also received the versatile blogger award from Alex Megas! The fact that he sought me out really touch me, thank you!
I'm going to bestow these babies on the following:
1. The stylish blogger award goes to... eff at Groupie. I would say she is defiantly is in the know when it comes to good music.
2. The Irresistibly Sweet award goes to... Michelle at A Local Wanderer. Her sweet details about what is going on in my home state are so worth a mention.
3. The versatile award goes to... Rory at The Scottish Scribbler. His blog posts range from photos in his current area (Australia) to conversations with the Royal Family. He is one blogger you won't want to miss!
Now for a few silly things about me:
1. Last night I figured out that I can make a killer Turkey Burger! Season the meat with poultry seasoning, garlic & onion power, and some ground pepper. Then buckle up for great taste without losing too much healthy. I had mine on a whole wheat bun with part-skim mozzarella, avocado, red onion, and tomato - yum! Seriously drooling just thinking about it.
2. The current show I'm obsessing over is Numb3rs (yes I know it's not on the air anymore, but they have all the seasons on Netflix. So much better than waiting week after week.)
3. I play the piano. Not well, mind you, but I can read music.
That about sums it up. Everyone have a great Thursday!