Today is all about making friendships, and there's no better way to do that then to tell a little bit about myself. Luckily Deana has provided questions so I don't have to sit on my soap box and feel like I'm being self centered.
However, there is something about me that needs to be said becasue it defines a large part of my life. That is, I am a wife and mother. I'm going to have child #3, on Thursday. I can't wait!
Onto Deana's questions!
At my desk in the front room of my home.
2. Quick. Go to your writing space, sit down and look to your left. What is the first thing you see? The sliding glass door that leads to the back yard, and subsequently a golf course with a mountain behind it that is just starting to show fall colors.
|Ain't it pretty?|
3. Favorite time to write? At night after the kids are in bed. That hasn't really been possible since I've been pregnant, but I love it when I can. It's so peaceful!
4. Drink of choice while writing? Water.
5. When writing, do you listen to music or do you need complete silence? I like to have my headphones in, it really takes me to another world, but editing often requires silence.
6. What was your inspiration for your latest manuscript and where did you find it? It was on Heather Howland's blog. She posted this gorgeous picture -
And my time travel story just came to life.
7. What's your most valuable writing tip? I don't know that I'm really the person to be giving out writing advice, but the one thing I have to remind myself about day after day is that it's worth it. That settling isn't an option and the work is what's going to make the dream come true.
That's it for the questions. It's not too late to join, and there will be all kinds of fun abounding! Here's the linky if you're interested.