It's the A-Z Challenge and I'm talking about blogging tips. Today I wanted to share a couple of personal experiences about things I've gained from blogging.
3 tips -
1. Write what you know
2. Share what you love
3. Be Yourself
I know I've said the 3rd one 55,000,000,000 times, but it's important. By doing these three simple things here's a few things I've gotten to experience over the last couple years. Top 5 style -
5. A friend of mine who's an SEO specialist took note of my blogging and gave me a job. It didn't last becasue of how SEO has changed, but it was awesome while I had it.
4. I once shared a YouTube video I liked and got free tickets to meet the people who put those YouTube Videos together.
3. People ask me to review their books on my blog, then they give me a free copy. Yes please!
2. The endless amounts of information I've learned from other bloggers. I would still be wandering around in the dark having no idea how to write or publish if it wasn't for this community.
1. All of the awesome friends/connections I gained. I'm totally planning on name dropping when these guys are beyond huge, and there's quite a few of them who will be.
What have you gained from blogging?