|Trust me. The following post is not a joke. It's 100% real.|
1. I hate writing. I hate reading about writing. I hate thinking about style, and process, and eventual publishing. HATE.
2. I started writing almost four years ago, and I'm pretty much in the same position I started in.
3. I should just quit. Nothing I do is ever going to be good enough, or worth it in the end.
4. Time to cancel my flight to Utah in May. No point in going to a writer's conference when I'm quitting.
5. Everything I have ever written is trash. I'm sorry to anyone who has look upon my words, because they're all terrible.
So yeah...I'm still not 100% over it, but I'm not completely giving up either. Although, I haven't worked on anything in almost three weeks. As you can imagine, this troubled time has made it hard to read as well. Here's the one book I read in March:
This book. Gah, this lovely, lovely book. Honestly, this book is so well written nothing should've kept me away from the turning the pages. I usually avoid the second book in a series because they're not that great. That is not true for this book. I love it.
The storyline is genius as well. The way she brought together two seemingly separate characters and tied their stories up. Just... phenomenal. Not to mention how kick-a the girls are in this book. Loved everything about it. I'd highly recommend this series!
That's it for now. I hope everyone had a better March than I did!